Join Reid Park Zoo for Wine Gone Wild, and help contribute to the animals at the Zoo! Sample a variety of wines and spirits from wineries, distributors, and distilleries, enjoy tasty bite-size treats, and listen to live music. Participate in more fun, like the Wine Pull and animal encounters! Your ticket includes: (This year we have a special Winos for Rhinos package that includes meeting the Zoo’s rhino – see below for more info)
- Samples from Breakthru Beverage, Deep Sky Vineyard, Kief-Joshua Vineyards, Lightning Ridge Cellars, PRP Wine International
- A commemorative wine sampling glass (while supplies last)
- Activities and animal encounters
- Live music
- Samples of delicious food from Taste Catering (menu coming soon)
- Wine glass painting with Creative Juice
- Sample from POPPED Artisan Popcorn
$65 per person
$60 per member
$25 per designated driver
We are offering a “Winos for Rhinos” VIP Package which includes the unique opportunity to meet one of Reid Park Zoo’s rhinos, learn about them and conservation efforts in the wild. You may even be able to give them a scratch! Package includes everything above plus a commemorative “Winos for Rhinos” t-shirt and bottle of wine. The Early Access VIP Package will allow you to enter the Zoo at 5:30 pm to begin your rhino experience.
$120 VIP “Winos for Rhinos” VIP Package
$150 VIP “Winos for Rhinos” with early access to the event at 5:30pm
Day of the event pricing: $75 per person; $70 per member; $25 per designated driver. Tickets are limited, reserve yours today! Ages 21+ only (no children), with ID. No exceptions.
More info and tickets at ReidParkZoo.org.