Our Oro Valley Music Festival is back and better than ever! Join us Saturday, October 13th and Sunday, October 14th.
Here are the 5 most important things to know about #OVMF2018:
1) BRAND NEW LOCATION
- Naranja Park located at 810 W. Naranja Dr, Oro Valley, AZ 85737
2) GENERAL INFORMATION:
- All ages are welcome.
- Kids 10 & under are $8.00 on Saturday & are free on SUNDAY ONLY.
- The venues gates open at 12:30pm both days.
- Everyone is subject to search on entry.
- No re-entry.
- The show will take place rain or shine
- Festival ends on or before 10:00pm both days
- No RV parking is allowed in any onsite parking lots.
- All food and beverage vendors accept both credit cards and cash.
- General Parking will be at: Oro Valley Marketplace (12155 N Oracle Rd, Oro Valley, AZ 85737)
- There is limited on-site parking available. MUST purchase parking pass to be allowed entrance.
- VIP parking is the only on-site parking and it is available to anyone.
- No RVs are allowed in any on-site parking lots.
- Shuttles will be available to ride to and from the venue.
- Uber/Lyft drivers will have a separate entrance into and out of the festival.
PARKING #1: Onsite parking, handicap, ride share, and shuttle drop off and pick up.
PARKING #2: Parking and shuttle stops for Oro Valley Marketplace.
4) BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR:
- We want you to be comfortable and have the ultimate festival experience so bring your blankets and small, low back, folding, camping or beach chairs.
5) FOOD OPTIONS:
- Fiesta Filipina
- The Culinary Graduate Food Truck
- Brother John's
- Tee's Concessions
- Lalo's Taco Shop
- Copper Corn
- Sweet Dough
- Baskin Robbins
- Sonoran Snoballs
Check out the full 2018 lineup:
Here are the official SET TIMES:
For more information visit our OVMF FAQ HERE