All ages are welcome.
Kids 10 & under are $8.00 on Saturday & are free on SUNDAY ONLY.
The venues gates open at 12:30pm both days.
Everyone is subject to search on entry.
The show will take place rain or shine.
Festival ends on or before 10:00pm both days.
No RV parking is allowed in any onsite parking lots.
All food and beverage vendors accept both credit cards and cash.
WHAT IS ALLOWED:
- Cigarettes (Sealed / Unopened) – only allowed in smoking section
- Contact Lens Solution (Eye Drops)
- Digital Cameras (Non-Pro)
- Disposable Cameras
- Ear Plugs
- E-cigs / Vapes
- Low Back Lawn Chairs
- Misters (Empty, Plastic, Small/Personal Sized)
- Small Beach Towels
- Strollers (For Infants/Toddlers Only)
- Sun Block (non aerosol)
WHAT ISN'T ALLOWED:
- x Abusive, Foul or Disruptive Language and Obscene Gestures
- x Audio Recording Devices
- x Backpacks
- x Balloons, Balls, Inflatable Balls, Frisbees
- x Bicycles
- x Chains / Chain Wallets
- x Coolers
- x Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- x Drones, Remote Control Aircraft, Toys or Cars
- x Fighting / Explosives / Flammable Liquids
- x Flags
- x Laser Pointers
- x Outside Food or Beverage
- x Over Intoxication or Signs of Impairment Related to Excessive Alcohol Consumption
- x Pets
- x Professional Cameras / Video Cameras
- x Selfie Sticks
- x Squirt Guns
- x Tents / Tarps
- x Totems
- x Umbrellas (Beach, Rain, etc.)
- x Unauthorized Solicitations, Flyers, Sampling, Give Aways, etc.
- x Weapons of any Kind (Includes Guns, Ammo, Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, etc.)
- x Wagons or Wheeled Carts
- x Any Item Deemed Inappropriate by Festival Security
FAQS - General FAQs
- How do I ask a questions I don’t see answered on this websites?
- Please email OVMFinfo@gmail.com
- How can I get information about having a booth there?
- Our food vendors are complete for the 2018 OVMF.
- All non-food vendors please email OVMFinfo@gmail.com
- Are you hiring people to work or volunteer at the events?
- Not at this time. Thanks for checking. If we change our minds we will be sure to post.
- Will you be posting set times in advance?
- Yes. Set times will be posted on our Facebook page a couple days before the festival.
- Can I bring a chair or blanket inside the festival? What kind of chair is OK?
- Blankets and small, LOW BACK, folding, camping or beach chairs will be OK in designated areas of the festival.
- Are there lockers at the festival?
- There will not.
- Are there breast pump station?
- We've got our moms covered.
- BYOP (bring your own pump) to the “BABY COMFORT STATIONS” – located near the entrance of the festival.
- Are credit cards accepted?
- We will be accepting all major credit cards.
I can’t find my online ticket purchase email. How can I reprint tickets?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
My tickets are at will call. How and when can I pick them up?
Will Call Tickets can be picked up on the day of show at the box office. Box office opens 2 hours prior to opening the doors. You will need to provide a valid photo ID.
Can someone else pick up my order at will call?
If you are unable to pick up your tickets at will call, please email email@example.com with your order confirmation number & the name of the person that will be picking up your order. They will need to provide their photo ID.
Does my order come with a parking pass?
No. Parking passes are sold separately for each ticket type.
What if I can’t make it?
There are no refunds on tickets. We suggest selling or giving your ticket(s) to someone you know.
What Can I Bring?
What if I need to bring my medical prescription (i.e. insulin)?
Please identify yourselves to security while you are waiting to enter the festival. Security will locate our medical personnel whom will assist you in storing and providing a secure area for your medication.
ALL medical prescriptions and accompanying names on the prescriptions will need to match the person’s proper ID.
What are considered professional cameras and professional digital cameras?
Any camera with a removable/detachable lens.
Are strollers allowing in the venue?
- Yes. But, only if it’s for an infant or toddler.
Are E-Cigs or Vape Pens Allowed?
- Single use minis (aka cig-a-likes) are okay. Mid-sized e-cigs and vape pens are okay. However, no liquid refills will be allowed into the venue. If you’re not sure if your kind is allowed, then just assume it’s not.
What’s at the festival?
Will there be vegetarian food at the festival? Vegan? Gluten-Free?
Yes to all of the above.
Will there be flushable toilets and sinks available?
In the VIP section, we offer private, air conditioned, flushable restrooms with sinks
Will there be gender-neutral restrooms?
Yes. Gender-neutral restrooms will be available and may be used by any person regardless of gender identity or expression.
Will I be able to find security, if needed?
Will there be ATMs on site?
ATMs will be available in numerous locations inside the venue.
Will there be first aid or medical services on site?
Yes. Medical tents will be clearly visible on site and marked on the festival map.
Will there be a lost & found?
Yes, located near the medical tent at the front entrance. You can return any lost items directly there and visit to inquire after your missing items.
What’s the deal with parking?
There is limited on-site parking available. MUST purchase parking pass to be allowed entrance.
Can anyone buy VIP parking?
Yes, VIP parking is the only on-site parking and is available to anyone.
Where is general parking?
Oro Valley Marketplace (12155 N Oracle Rd, Oro Valley, AZ 85737)
Can I park my RV in the on-site lots?
Sorry, no RVs are allowed in any on-site parking lots.
Are there going to be shuttles?
Yes shuttles will be available to ride to and from the venue.
Will there be ride share pick up / drop offs?
Yes, uber/lyft drivers will have a separate entrance into and out of the festival.
Where is the venue?
Address: 810 W Naranja Dr Oro Valley, AZ 85737